Closed on: Monday, 20 January 2020 24:00
Post date: Tuesday, 26 November 2019
Public Call for Proposals for Local Infrastructure projects
How to apply?
- Applications must be submitted exclusively to the e-mail email@example.com
- The applicant can submit application forms in Montenegrin and English language.
- All necessary form for the application can be downloaded from the link at the bottom of this page.
Objective of the call
Contribution to enhanced social inclusion by improving living conditions in the underdeveloped municipalities of Montenegro through construction, reconstruction or renovation.
Infrastructure interventions contributing to improved living conditions through enhanced access to public services, environmental protection or indirectly fostering economic development, including but not limited to the areas of:
- water and wastewater management;
- solid waste management;
- energy efficiency in public buildings;
- facilities related to tourism and empowerment of tourism capacities;
- facilities supporting entrepreneurship, businesses business zones and similar;
- education, sport and culture infrastructure;
- local road infrastructure;
- other public infrastructure.
Who can apply?
Local self-government units involved in the Project: Andrijevica, Berane, Bijelo Polje, Cetinje, Danilovgrad, Gusinje, Kolasin, Mojkovac, Niksic, Petnjica, Plav, Pljevlja, Rozaje, Savnik, Ulcinj and Zabljak. Applicants may act with partner organisations as specified hereafter as public institutions or public companies established by local self-governemnts.
Budget and Duration
Total Indicative Budget: 250.000 EUR.
LOT 1 - supporting projects implemented on the territory of single municipality, in maximum amount of 30,000.00 euros per project.
LOT 2 - supporting projects implemented on the territory of two or more municipalities in maximum amount of 50,000.00 euros per project.
Applicant’s cost share
Applicant’s cost share cash contribution is mandatory in the amount of 10% of the total project eligible costs as cash contribution.
Duration: up to 10 months